Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Vanentines Day!

In celebration of the upcoming Valentines day, I want to tell you all that I love you! I mean it, YOU! (no, not in a weird, freaky, stalker kinda way either!!) But I do love you. If you are one of my IRL friends or family member, I want you to know that I love you! If you are a Twitter or Facebook friend, I love you! If you stumbled upon this blog and I don't know who you are, that's right, I love you! I'm not a hater (well, trolls may not fall into the "I love you" category!) and I really do love all of you! And now, to step completely out of my box and show you, enjoy (or just press mute!!) this song, sung by yours truly, for you....
http://www.divshare.com/download/10438669-ae8

1 comment:

  1. I love the song! You have such an amazing voice! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me comments! I am always interested in what you have to say, unless I don't agree with it of course!!!

Contact me!

I read all emails I receive and will reply as quickly as possible, thanks!

Followers