Tuesday, July 21, 2009

California dreamin...






Amylia's footprint ............. Adrian's footprint

Was it only a dream? It can't be real that only a few weeks ago this family was enjoying the beautiful California weather! Maybe this hell we are now living (let's face it people, 115º is pretty equal to Hell in my opinion!) is the dream, or should I say nightmare? So yes, California is over, we are back to reality, or as close to reality as we get until the teacher goes back to school and we are thrust back into the chaos that is our life! We had a fabulous time enjoying being with each other, watching the kids who are growing up so very fast, and did I mention the weather? AHHHHH!




My goal of changing my life, and finally doing something for me, and putting my health into a priority? Well, its still just that... a goal that I do think of often, does that count for anything?




For now, enjoy our California pictures! And yes, that cowboy is trigger happy so watch out, or he'll shoot!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me comments! I am always interested in what you have to say, unless I don't agree with it of course!!!

Contact me!

I read all emails I receive and will reply as quickly as possible, thanks!

Followers