Sunday, May 17, 2009

It has begun!

It has begun. That's right folks, it may not technically be SUMMER until June 22, but it has been over 100 degrees for too many days already! It's HOT and it is pretty sucky here. Yes, that's right, sucky!
Yesterday was the officially "christening" of the pool (get your minds out of the gutter, people! I'm not taking it there, k?) Anyhoo, the whole family donned our swimsuits and hopped in the pool, some more willingly then others!! It wasn't exactly cold either, floaty thing said it was 85.
The boy child was hesitant about swimming for maybe 5 minutes, but then he was all over jumping in and swimming (with floaties of course, what do you think he is crazy??!) Eldest is a mermaid, so she was all over the place and in heaven as she loves being he mer-self. The munchkin though? Um no thank you "get me the hell out of here!!" was pretty much the place she was in. She did enjoy it in the end, and I'm sure her favorite part was when we got out and I swaddled her in a warm towel!
And so it begins, before we know it the water will be in the upper 90's and suddenly not so refreshing! It is what it is so we must enjoy it now while we can!
What do you do for fun in the summer? Outside of traveling to cooler climates (CALIFORNIA!!!), swimming is all I got! My babies aren't exactly "Movie Theater Friendly" so that is out!
Ok, now for the promise...
I, Patty McMommy does (doth? do?) hereby promise that for my next post... are you ready for this?... I WILL do it... I WILL post photos!!!!! Gotta keep ya comin back for more!!!!
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me comments! I am always interested in what you have to say, unless I don't agree with it of course!!!

Contact me!

I read all emails I receive and will reply as quickly as possible, thanks!

Followers