Monday, May 11, 2009

Anotha day anotha dolla!

Monday, sucky Monday!  (think U2 song, but with my cool words!)
So here we are, another Monday, back to work, back to the GRIND!  Should have went to the Dr. today since I can hardly breath!  Don't get me wrong, it's not like I have SWINE flu or anything, I actually FEEL GREAT, I just feel like my lungs are full-o-crap and I can't breath!  Is this what it feels like to smoke??  Just curious cuz if so I just don't see the appeal!  Oh well!
So, my babies??!!!! As soon as I get a chance to figure out this whole BLOG thing I will post pictures and videos and the whole shebang, but until then you just get my ewey gooey stories!    So I am thinking that I FINALLY have this whole thing figured out.  There is a method to who is going to be a turd at night time!  I have a 1 year old, 3 year old and 9 year old.  The 9 year old is actually an amazing helper (that's right, this one is a GIRL!), but when I get the munchkins down at 7pm, GUARANTEED one of the toddlers will fight sleep and make me go in there as often as they can.  Back to my theory... either the toddlers draw straws to decide who will be the turd, or more likely they play their version of "paper/rock/scissors"?!  Huh?  This sounds like what must be happening because ONE of them has to play the role of Turd each night! 
Now about my oldest...My lovely 9 year old helped me make a WONDERFUL pineapple upside down cake last night and it was very pleasant cooking with her!  She is right at the age where she starts getting this pre-teen attitude, ay dios mio it pisses me off!  But when she loses the attitude, what a wonderful time we share!  My goal for "us" is that we don't butt heads too much in the upcoming years!  
Ok, my first post, probably terribly boring, but really please let me know what you think!!!  I'm also on twitter @1mcmommy, tweet me and let me know if I should keep blogging or close up shop!!  Be kind though, k?  Goodnight my friends, until we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me comments! I am always interested in what you have to say, unless I don't agree with it of course!!!

Contact me!

I read all emails I receive and will reply as quickly as possible, thanks!

Followers